Scope of the website www.amarguinha.com
1. The website “www.amarguinha.com” is exclusively intended for promotional actions developed by Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, SA.
2. The use of this website is not allowed to:
a) individuals under 18;
b) individuals who are not of legal age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages in the country of residence.
3. This website is promoted by:
a) Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, SA, company with corporate number 513017577. Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. owns this website and is responsible for the contents presented;
b) 10.digital - a brand of Dascat Software, Lda., company with corporate number 510256716, headquartered at Rua dos Combatentes da Grande Guerra, nº 14, 7º D, 3030 – 181 Coimbra. Dascat Software, Lda. is responsible for creating and programming the website and managing digital communication.
4. This website aims to provide information about the products sold by Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A., about the company itself and how to get in touch with Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A.
6. The content of the site, including, but not limited to, brands, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, is property of Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. It is not allowed to display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or otherwise use Material Property of Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. in any way, for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A.
7. Neither Facebook nor any other social networks sponsor or administer or are in any way associated with this website. The user's relationship with these is governed by the terms and conditions that can be found on the respective websites. You cannot invoke the terms and conditions of Facebook or any other social networks in your legal relationship with Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A.
8. Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. will not be responsible for any failure in the communications network that supports the application, or for any other reason of force majeure, which causes any type of failure or delay in any operation that the user is carrying out on this website, and any damages or losses that may arise therefrom are not attributable.
9. Cases not covered by these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. and their decisions will not be subject to appeal.
10. Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
11. Any questions or complaints regarding the competition or the use of user's personal data should be sent to the address: